To create a GitHub App follow these instructions. Then provide the configuration options which can be found on the settings page of the created GitHub App.
The Setup URL should be set to
<Self-Hosted OpsLevel Domain>/integrations/github/finish_setup
Webhooks should be Active for the application.
- The Webhook URL should be set to
<Self-Hosted OpsLevel Domain>/integrations/github/webhook
- The Webhook Secret should be copied to be used the Configuration settings in Replicated for Github Cloud
- SSL Verification should be enabled.
You can refer to the image below as a reference for Post Installation and Webhook settings:
OpsLevel expects the following Repository Permissions:
- Administration: Read and Write
- Checks: Read and Write
- Contents: Read and Write
- Metadata: Read Only
- Pull Requests: Read and Write
OpsLevel also needs the following Subscriptions:
- Pull Requests
You can refer to the image below to view the required settings in the GitHub configuration page:
Updated about 2 months ago