- In the OpsLevel app, Click Integrations in the left sidebar.
- Click on the + New Integration button.
- Click the Coveralls tile to add the integration.
1. Navigate to the Rubrics sub menu under the Service Maturity menu in OpsLevel.
2. Hover over the cell that corresponds to the level and category you want your check to live in and click the + Add Check button.
3. Create a Coveralls check.
4. Select one of the Check Templates from the dropdown.
Each of these checks will pass or fail depending on the level of test coverage that Coveralls reports. Here is an example of what you can expect if your repository passes the 70% check.
If you wish to aim for a different Test Coverage goal, select either template and update its Success Condition as well as its Result Message to your liking. Here is an example using 95% Test Coverage.
- In Coveralls, navigate to a repo you wish to receive updates for
- Navigate to the repository Settings, located in the upper left corner.
- Navigate to the Notifications, located in the upper left corner.
- Under Notifications, choose to configure a Webhook.
- Copy-and-paste your Webhook URL into the input box provided.
- Hit Save Notification.
Updated about 1 year ago